What We've Been Up To: April Recap
At the end of each month we like to recap what's happened in the BA universe and the content we've posted on The Assemblist over the last four weeks. We love hearing your comments on how to improve the Brand Assembly community, so let us know which posts you loved most and what you'd like to see more of! - Team BA
WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING
April is always an interesting time for Brand Assembly. After Fall/Winter market it's easy to want to take a month-long nap, but we've been hard at work planning some super fun things just for you. Over the last few weeks we've been:
- Putting together three amazing Holiday/Resort tradeshows in New York, Los Angeles and, for the first time, Dallas! (P.S. spots are filling up fast, so if you want in - and we know you do - head to this link for more info!)
- Planning more panel discussions in our multi-city talk series. Stay tuned for more on that... For a recap on our most recent event in LA click here!
- Relaunching our Facebook and Twitter pages. We're back and better than ever! Follow along and join the BA Fam! (We also have a pretty sweet Instagram over here, in case you were wondering.)
- Holding a Press Day for our brands to show off their collections to some amazing editors in The Square, our co-working space in New York!
- Building the Brand Assembly community. We're always looking to expand our community and meet new brands and buyers that share our love for emerging contemporary designers. This month we've had the chance to connect with a ton of incredible people and can't wait to see what new relationships bloom in May!
WHAT WE'VE BEEN POSTING
Catch up on everything we've been posting on The Assemblist and take a look inside the BA community!
- BA University: Tips on Starting a Business From People Who Did It (And Did It Well)
- On Set: Kate Owen and Sam Shannon on Inspiration, Accounting and Building Your Brand
- Festival Fashion the Emerging Designer Way
- SILVAE's Deborah Roberts on Community, Finding Your Passion and Coming Home